Iglesia ni Cristo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Smartphone Apps Anyone?

Go down

Favorite Smartphone Apps Anyone? Empty Favorite Smartphone Apps Anyone?

Post by ruby Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Hi to all:

I thought I'd get a discussion started concerning our favorite smartphone apps. I'm going to start out by talking about one I've just recently fell in love with.

the smartphone app that I just recently fell in love with is Cardmobili. This app is neat for a number of reasons. for one, I can save tons of time because i can use this app to store all of my wallet cards on my phone rather than having them clutter up my wallet. Secondly, I can save tons and tons of cash by utilizing Cardmobili to search for a number of offers and coupons on all the things I need and even the things I want. If I think thatone of my friends will be interested in some of the coupons and offers I've found, I can send it to them via social networks, like Facebook. My life has not been the same, since I've heard about this app. Not only has it saved me time that I can use for other things, I can save money when purchasing things for my business, so I can save for a rainy day and put more money back into my business opperations by focusing on expanding it and such. Cardmobili can be found at http://www.cardmobili.com

So, since I've shared my favorite app, let's hear from some of you all. Please tell us why the app is your favorite and where you can download it. I look forward to seeing what will be shared here.

ruby

Locale : Vn
Kapisanan : Binhi

Back to top Go down