Iglesia ni Cristo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If i could turn back time ill never make that mistake again

4 posters

Go down

If i could turn back time ill never make that mistake again Empty If i could turn back time ill never make that mistake again

Post by half_evil Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:45 am

failure at the coastbay.... Sad

still wondering in just one glimpse i turn my life into death darkness turn over i made my self insane i cant hide my sadness i feel desperate i don't know where to find myself if i could turn back time ill never make that mistake again but what else can i do such a great mistake that i fell for you but its more beautiful than i have before when i'm here alone listening to my heart well it's more beautiful.

so i must return to where i came from to figure what i've done and never go again to the place that we usually called home your the poison in my dreams i'm afraid to face tomorrow you got authority making me slave stating the rules all the time

half_evil
half_evil

http://www.friendster.com/harvy411

Back to top Go down

If i could turn back time ill never make that mistake again Empty Re: If i could turn back time ill never make that mistake again

Post by half_evil Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:50 am

sore in my Heart Sad

thorn dug into my heel i watched it pain i pulled it quickly to avoid the torment temperatures went down i find myself only that with my heavy fall i have to sit and stay and wait hopefully for the rest of my life and when the pain had shot my bones as tears of my affection i saw it i see it sore my delicate cheeks all this wasn't been good to justify all this drove me to the love i can't deny i'm waiting for the future to reveal itself to me but it remained a distant memory i've waited for the future to reveal itself to me but it remained a distant memory feel me then..

Last edited by half_evil on Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
half_evil
half_evil

Back to top Go down

If i could turn back time ill never make that mistake again Empty Re: If i could turn back time ill never make that mistake again

Post by half_evil Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:52 am

Kings and Bishops Sad

i know im nothing to you,
you believe there's nothing i can be like you did,
how about that?
from the first time i gain knowledge of how the world grows old, i seems to be so different..
everything is so unclear all the time,
you never valued the boy i used to be..

(sometimes i laid all day long thinking of how could i have a life like this.. i just think of something else..)
it something that i can't explain..
all the time i waited for the sun to show a day when we could play as lovers...?
and now that i am older than before i hope to see a second chance.. a second chance..?

i need to be so strong so i can live even with cheerless times and defend myself when you gone mad..
i know i'm not ideal but i know what i'm doing right now, please correct me if i'm wrong..?
correct me if i'm wrong..?

how could i consider you? (you act like you're someone else)
whose important that you got needs and you got earns..
all it does seems nothing..
(it's just that i desired to make it fair..)
but you never, ever make it fair..
i saw you in my dreams that you put poison into my drinks and i feel like i'm dead when i woke up..
i'm tired to keep my shoulders shaking my eyes full of waters dryin'..
inside my tears there i saw you.. inside there i saw you..:'(

it's hard to understand that i could lay upon this bed all by myself to figure it out and wonder why?
how could you be like that and how could i can't find this jealousy .. why can't we be like other?
the reason why i can't beat you, is i can't hassle down my family if i just stood and just hold on..
if you don't see me as your lover now it's time for me to ask one question is it worth that i'll accept all this..
is it worth the pain?
half_evil
half_evil

Back to top Go down

Post by eunicel Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:10 pm

kya mu yan harvy^^
eunicel
eunicel

http://mahalkita.890m.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetheart Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:20 pm

Harvy,

You are a sentimental fool! Why waste your time thinking of that undeserving person? And why on earth you asked if all the pain worth it? No, it's not worth it because you're being unfair to yourself. Give yourself a break, some freedom and most of all, love yourself more than anyone else. Do not give it all to a person who doesn't deserve you at all. Kaya mo 'yan.
sweetheart
sweetheart

Humor : critics are... insecure. bhe bhe bheeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 02, 2009 7:49 am

be stead fast and have faith in god.
Admin
Admin

Locale : Mandaue
Kapisanan : Kadiwa
Humor : Nobody lives forever and my name is Nobody!

http://churchforum.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down