Iglesia ni Cristo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

genesis 1:28

Go down

genesis 1:28 Empty genesis 1:28

Post by eloisa Sat May 21, 2011 7:54 pm

please correct me if i am wrong with my opinion, i am battling with this discussion and i need help to depend my side. thank you.

this is my opinion: topic Rh bill & separation of church and state
The Bible say in Genesis 1:28
God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth AND SUBDUE IT. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
Unfortunately, the catholic church omitted on their stand the phrase "AND SUBDUE IT". Having the rights to be fruitful also have the corresponding responsibility to subdue the population if needed. In this third world country where huge population experiencing hunger specially poorest member of the society it is rightful to exercise the right to control the population, and to choose whatever birth control they want to exercise as long as this will not contradict the bible's teaching.
In matthew 22:15-1 state that "Give back to Ceasar what is Cesar's and to God what is God's..." our country is indeed a great offender of this passage.

and this is one of the reply:

Interesting interpretation of the bible... albeit a reckless one. You said it "fill the earth and subdue it"... following-up with "rule over the fish in the sea..." The "it" in "subdue it" is the earth, meaning conquer the earth... rule over the earth...

People should take care of earth, the environment... but you should not sacrifice people for the environment.

eloisa

Locale : aliaga nueva ecija south
Kapisanan : Kadiwa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum